Success isn't about how much money you make. It's about the difference you make in people's lives.

Monday, September 14, 2015

On Monday, September 14, 2015 by Kuya Sid in , , ,



Confidence is the best weapon you need to take your life into the top of the roof. And for me this is the most effective way to increase it and be the best person you can be. 


MAKE A DECISION TO BE MORE CONFIDENT WITH NO OTHER REASON


Most people tend to create a reason and limitations within themselves to just to be confident. I need that super cool shoes to be cool. I have to loose weight so that i will look good. I must have “these-that-and-those” first so that i can convince people to trust and respect me. You see none of these things are essential to feel confident. You can be super confident right now if you only want to. Its just a matter of telling yourself that, “Today im gonna finish those things that i’ve started.” “This time im gonna do the things that i love and i dont care if nobody will like it and nobody on earth can stop me from doing it.” “I will be a better person effectively today and i will focus on the things that will make me happy and i will live my life with no worries anymore!”



Just like that. You don’t need to hear 10, 20 or 30 reasons from other people for you to be confident. Get out of that corner and express yourself. Chase your passion, do the things that you’ve always wanted to do, and become the king of your own world. Be yourself and start giving yourself value. Trust me there is no one else in the world who makes you believe that you’re not good enough other that yourself.



I am extremely confident that you can do it! Don’t forget to leave a comment below and share me your thoughts because i would be glad to hear things from you know you more.





source: GeraldNebria